Monday, April 26, 2010

To do...

So this post about future posts I'm planning on making. I'm hoping I can come back and update this post as I actual make the below referenced posts.

1. The chain maille I'm making for Alexander's Halloween costume this year.
2. My thoughts regarding being a contract worker (it's ... different).
3. Thoughts about my first three "followers" (Justin, Skye, and Wayland you all ROCK).
4. This one's not really a post, but I want to put links up to books that I think are worth purchasing (no clue how to do this, but I'm sure I can figure it out... somehow).
5. Two interesting reunions that have recently occurred due to getting in touch with old friends via Facebook.

(Added less than 15 minutes after I posted original post) HA! I can edit this post at a later date.

6. Take a look into a hobby I plan on picking up in the near future, BLACKSMITHING!

Ok. I'm done here. My mind is very blah at the moment. For my faithful followers, I know... slow, dry start. I hope I'm like wine and only get better with age. Although I might be like bread and just get staler and moldier. We'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment